If you are looking to buy a cell phone spyware software then XNSPY is a decent choice to make. A quick online search will find you various different products that claim to be iPhone monitoring software or tracking apps for Android. They will claim to satisfy all your requirements. But if you dive into some research and spend some time reading the product guides or reviews you would get to know different features, their pricing plan, and compatibility.
XNSPY offers two different variants of its spyware. Both are designed to work on two popular operating systems i.e. Android and iOS. They are mentioned here:
- Android Version: Android version is designed for compatibility with all kinds of Android phones and tablets. And it can work with older versions of Android 4.0 to the latest version of Android Nougat 7.0.
- iPhone Version: As the name suggests, iPhone version of the cell phone spyware software is designed for iPhone devices. It has been divided into further two types; Jailbreak and No jailbreak iPhone version and are compatible with both of them.
How Does it Work?
Spyware companies have various ways to access and use the information. This spyware also has its own procedure to work. When you subscribe to the app by buying it, you are provided with all the information to install and download on the target phone. There is detailed information about installing the app on their website. You can also use their customer support if you face any issue while installing the spyware.
Basically, the software is installed on the target device. The data is gathered and sent to the company’s server, and then you are given access to the information online. So before running the spyware these are the requirements to look out for,
- Compatibility of the software with the cell phone’s OS.
- The target phone’s operating system must also be compatible.
- And the phone must always be connected to the internet for real-time updates.
Cost of the Spyware:
XNSPY is offered in two distinct packages:
These packages are designed on the basis of features and the duration of usage. There are different packages for Android and iPhone devices. The Basic package is for those who want to use the app for basic features while the premium package is designed for advanced features. The price of the app is affordable. Below is the price detail of the packages:
(Android & iOS)
(Android & iOS)
|Yearly||$99.99 ($8.33/month)||$149.99 ($12.49/month)|
|Quarterly||$69.99 ($23.33/month)||$99.99 ($33.33/month)|
|Monthly||$49.99 per month||$59.99 per month|
Features to look out for:
The XNSPY cell phone spyware software has many features. Some of them have been discussed as under:
- Monitor phone calls: Although it is a basic feature in many of the spyware apps but this one is more than just basic. You can get all the information about all the incoming and outgoing calls but this is just one aspect of this feature. You are provided with all the call history of the target phone in the form of call logs. They contain call time, duration and phone number. You also get to know the location of the caller. And an advanced option is that you can listen to all the call made on the phone through call recordings. And deleted call logs can also be retrieved.
- Record and listen to Phone Surroundings: This is an advanced feature which allows you to listen to the surroundings of the target person. It works by providing access to the microphone of the target phone and you can start listening to the surroundings. But that’s not it, you can even record this if you want.
- Track Emails and Browsing History: This tracking app for Android allows you to track all the sent and received emails on the target device. You can also access emails from the Gmail app on Android phone. Besides this, you can monitor all the online browsing activity. It includes the details of the websites visited and their frequency.
- Spy on iMessage and SMS: Through this iPhone monitoring software you are able to view the content of every text. It also provides information about the date, time and contact details of the text message. For iPhone users, it allows access to their iMessage inbox.